Eco Vue iPad Case Review 4/5!




Best RRP: £24

Just to let you know, the photos were taken in a shop but that's because I work there! I paid for the case fair and square :)

The Eco Vue for iPad is a three-in-one leather case for iPad. It' s actually a recent purchase of mine and I am highly impressed with it so far. It looks both professional and stylish with a great deal of functionality to top it off.
By three-in-one I mean it offers solutions for 3 tasks - typing, viewing and presenting. It has a fantastic "grip" on the back which allows you to confidently hold and present your iPad to others. The elastic strap works well and fits tightly yet comfortably around your hand as shown in the picture below.

Similarly to other cases, the front opens up and folds over to form a stand for use when watching movies and slideshows. As with other stands using this method, there is some minimal slipping however this is easily resolved by taking a second or two to adjust the stance properly.

Additionally, there is an retractable stand in which folds neatly into the back. This stand unfolds to give the user a comfortable typing position which is unmatched in my opinion. This is the most comfortable typing experience I have had with an iPad to date!

This case is a fantastic alternative to the official Apple case and in most aspects is an improvement. The only drawbacks are some slight slipping issues when standing up horizontally, but aside from that I would highly recommend this case and will continue to use it as my case of choice.

Eco-Vue iPad case scores: 4/5