Jilong Inflatable Chair Review, 4.5/5!



RRP: £15


I started out looking for an inflatable "bubble" chair, as i was searching there were many results showing this inflatable chair created by 'Jilong'. The photos i came across attracted me as it looked like a very comfortable, stylish chair that would meet my impulse need for an inflatable chair. I looked around and found that the best deals for myself were on Ebay due to my delivery requrement. Although i purchased mine from a seller on Ebay, the chair can also be found in stores such as Tesco and various sports shops online.


The Jilong inflatable chair arrived in a small compact box which makes it ideal for transportation. After discovering the only way to inflate the chair is by own breath, i began inflating it. I thought this was going to be a big job but actually, it was ok and did not take long at all. It does say on the chair not to use a high pressure pump but any manual pump would be ok if you had the correct fitting. The smell of plastic was a little strong but this is expected from this type of material and once fully inflated and out for a few days, the smell soon disappears.

The chair isn't as big as first expected but after sitting on it, i suddenly realised the comfort of it. The raised rim around the outside of the chair supports your body. The material is thick PVC, so although it is common sense not to put it down on something sharp, it is very sturdy and probably wouldn't puncture too easily. If you lean back on the chair it doesn't wobble over but for added support over a longer period of time, i'd suggest leaning against something such as a wall. I found that it only comes in black which for me as a girl, is a little bit disappointing but the pattern inside the rim adds colour and looks appealing. It also fits well as an additional piece of furniture in any room due to its size and colour.

The chair is ideal for almost anything like, gaming, reading, a chair to take camping etc.

Dimensions: 
H: 53cm
L: 85cm
W: 85cm

I love this item but my small suggested improvement would be to raise the chair slightly more from the ground and raise the edges a little more. I rate this as 4.5/5 due to the slightly too low positioning of the chair, for a child this would be an absolutely ideal product, but an adult may find it a little uncomfy on their back.