BlackBerry Game: Hotel Tycoon Resort by Claw Design 4.5/5




This game was sent to me by Claw Design

Currently selling for $0.99!! Buy it right now before the price goes back up!!.

App World Link
Game Home Page


Hotel Tycoon Resort is one of the many available Tycoon style games. The aim of the game is to successfully run a resort on 8 different islands.

The player has to plan out each island and has the option to create around 30 different buildings including fast food outlets, shops and jacuzzis for the hotel customers to use. You need to keep an eye on the upkeep of the buildings and employ staff to ensure everything runs smoothly.

The game has 2 modes: Story mode which is the story with 8 levels and Endless mode which is an endless game on a large island...You could be playing it months!

I can tell a lot of work has gone into the games design and everything just feels right. I really like the graphics and can see myself becoming addicted to it!.

The first level is a tutorial level, it shows you the ropes and how things are done. The game explains everything thoroughly throughout and I have to say I love it.

I could go on forever about the game but the bottom line is it costs $0.99 and I would happily have paid up to about $5 for it. It gets 4.5 out of 5! I'm off to play it again.